Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Shadow of a Man

At times when your life is so down and no one to turn to;
I will be there to lift your spirit high;
This life is so mysterious, you'll never know what you've got till it's gone;
I'll guide you when your lost and give you home throughout your lonely days;
I'll be the your sword to use in the battle of life;
I'll be your wheels in the long winding road and guide you as you journey to your path;
I'll be your blanket in the cold lonely nights, and give you shelter to protect you from any harm.


I will touch your soul even though you can't sense me
I will touch your heart even though you can't feel me 
you may not hear me but I will be your voice within
you may not notice me but I'll be the shadow that will follow you

This life is so unpredictable, I may hurt you when I remind you of the past;
but I will follow you even you're in great pain.
I might distress your life with what i bring, but I'll be with you no matter what.
you may not see my tears when you're crying;
you may not hear me moaning at the lonely nights;
you may not feel my regrets and neglects;
but I'll keep on following and help you to ease out the pain.

I want to touch your soul but you can't sense me;
I want to touch your heart but you can't feel me;
I want you to notice me but you can't see me;
and speak my mind but you can't hear me;
but in spite of these, I'll be your shadow throughout your life.


1 comment:

  1. Great Article! It's really means to all who care for others.
    I appreciate your creation.

    Generally a woman would be the shadow of a man.

    I am also looking for a shadow not in all aspects but as my sword in the battle of English Language,

    If you care for that, in order to give me the knowledge and practice of English Language I will really gratitude to your cooperation and kindness.

    I am a computer science undergraduate and my skype ID is artmixture3

    Thanking you !

    ReplyDelete